This event proved to be very popular on the last COT and gaining more interest in other organised events, we are again considering conducting a regularity category in the 2020 event.
It will also be conducted over the 7 days and will incorporate the majority of the COT special stages.
Any vehicle suitable for outback driving is eligible and will be divided into Categories at the discretion of the organisers. There is no need for safety equipment as used in rally cars (eg, safety harnesses, helmets, rollover protection)
All vehicles are to be fitted with RallySafe equipment, allowing tracking to be carried out by the COT central control, and a medical service, if required, will be provided by the COT medical team.
Early Bird Entry Fee: $5,000*
$2,500 by 15 July, 2019 (Nomination $500 + $2,000) Balance to be paid before 30 June 2020.
Regular Entry Fee: $6,500*
$500 Nomination. This will guarantee an entry in the event. Balance to be paid before close of entries.
Should we not receive 15 nominations, all monies paid will be fully refunded.
* Periodic payment arrangements can be made with the organisers
Entry Fee Includes:
- CAMS Permit Fee which covers CAMS Public and Products Liability Insurance and CAMS Personal Accident Insurance;
- set of regularity competition road books;
- hire of RallySafe unit (not including wiring loom, antennas and mounting kit);
- entry to pre-event welcome reception for all crew, service crew members and officials;
- two tickets to the presentation;
- apparel (eg: cap and polo shirt for each competing crew member).