There will be 4 events during COT week: Classic, Modern, Regularity and the Tagalong Tour.
Modern and Regularity categories will depend on a minimum of 15 entries per category. Should we not receive this number, all monies paid will be fully refunded.Attached is the Nomination forms for Classic and Modern categories.
Classic and Modern entry fee payable for Australian and foreign entries:
Early Bird Entry Fee: $A6,000*
$A4,000 by 15th July 2019 (Nomination $A1,000 + $A3,000) Applicable to the first 20 nominations. Balance to be paid before 30 June 2020.
Regular Entry Fee: $A 7,500*
$A1,000 Nomination will guarantee an entry in the event. Balance to be paid before close of entries.
Field maximum is 60
Entry Fee includes:
- CAMS Permit Fee which covers CAMS Public and Products Liability Insurance and CAMS Personal Accident Insurance;
- set of competition road books;
- hire of RallySafe unit (not including wiring loom, antennas and mounting kit);
- entry to pre-event welcome reception for all crew, service crew members and officials;
- two tickets to the presentation;
- registration of one service crew and one set of service instructions;
- apparel (eg: cap and polo shirt for each competing crew member).
* Arrangements for periodic payment can be made with COT organisers.