South Australian, Nathan Lowe, has made himself available for COT18 for a driver seeking a seasoned co-driver. Nathan has 15 years’ experience, mostly running blind events and is the 2016 Victorian Club Rally Series (VCRS) champion.
Lyndon Wilson, a very experienced co-driver from South Australia, is looking for a team who needs his co-driving expertise. If you’re part of that team, contact Lyn on 0410 665 320 or by email to email@example.com
Motor Sport Experience Brief – Lyndon (lyn) Wilson
- 1986 South Australian Co-Driver Champion
- 1st WRC 1989 Round 10 GrpN Co-Driver and 9th Outright
- 1st Rally Tasmania Heritage – Co-Driver
- Many other podiums and events
1970 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super Rally Car
A RARE OPPORTUNITY THIS CAR IS FOR SALE
At a Glance
- Reliability – Not many cars can claim a notable finish in every event entered
- Constantly Maintained – This car has been fastidiously maintained and upgraded
- Exceptional Build Quality – Richard Anderson is known for his exceptional work and knowledge of Alfa Romeo. MCA Shocks have been built by legendary Murray Coote (Ex Australian Rally Champion, Current World Time Attack Champion)
- Driven by Cameron Wearing (Classic Adelaide Winner) and Murray Coote in the 2004 Queensland Rally.
- Comes with a choice of springs and a set of 10 15″ wheels suitable for gravel use
- Comes with significant under body protection for gravel use
COT regulars, Tony Jordan and Richard Davidson won’t be entering COT18 together. But, Richard is still keen to compete and is available as a co-driver.
Richard has a really strong rally resume, especially in long-distance outback events:
2008 Red Centre to Gold Coast Trial (driver/co-driver) – Peugeot 504
2009 Classic Outback Trial (driver/co-driver) – Peugeot 504
2013 Alpine Classic rally (co-driver) – Datsun 1600
2014 Classic Outback Trial (driver/co-driver) – Triumph 2.5 PI
2014 Otago Classic Rally NZ (co-driver) – Isuzu Gemini
2015 Alpine Classic Rally (co-driver) – Triumph 2.5 PI
2015 Otago Classic Rally NZ (co-driver) – Isuzu Gemini
2016 Classic Outback Trial (driver/co-driver) – Triumph 2.5 PI
Numerous AMSAG and NSW CAMS rallies since 2012 as driver or co-driver.
Additionally, Richard was the Team Manager for Andrew and David Travis when they competed in the 2013 Australasian Safari in their Isuzu V-Cross where they placed 3rd outright and 1st in class. Also service crew for Andrew and David Travis in the 2017 Condo 750 where they placed second outright (by 1 second!!).
With that background, Richard would be an asset to any team.
If you’re interested, contact Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0418 630 041 to talk it through.
The COT team is happy to post notices from COT competitors, supporters or friends – we’re happy to provide this space to support our community.
We’re expecting the notices to be related to the event – such as a car for sale, a service that will be useful to COT crews or maybe a notice about a pre or post COT trip around Alice Springs.
We’re not expecting a notice about your Aunt Maud’s lamington shop in Upotipotpon. (Yes, there is such a place… but not sure there’s a lamington shop there. Or any shops…)
If you have a “classified” for the board email it to us at email@example.com