A Nomination Fee of $1000 will guarantee a place in the event and the Nomination Form is available on this website, on the Rally Docs and Forms page.
The entry fee is $7500 (less the $1000 Nomination Fee) and is payable by the close of entries. Periodic payment can be arranged through Event Director, Phil Bernadou.
The entry fee covers:
- Motorsport Australia Permit Fee which covers Motorsport Australia Public and Products Liability Insurance and Motorsport Australia Personal Accident Insurance;
- set of competition road books;
- hire of RallySafe unit (not including wiring loom, antennas and mounting kit);
- entry to pre-event welcome reception for all crew, service crew members and officials;
- two tickets to the presentation;
- registration of one service crew and one set of service instructions;
- apparel (eg: cap and polo shirt for each competing crew member);
- newsletters – issued throughout the year;
Supplementary Regulations and Entry Form
The Supplementary Regulations and Official Entry Form are alos available on is available on the Rally Docs and Forms page.