Day 5 Section R19 RAZORBACK has been cancelled
The Turon River is rising and has made the causeway on R19 RAZORBACK impassable for COT22 competitors. The section has been cancelled for both Rally competitions and the Regularity competition.
Impacts on our day:
- Regularity Day 5 will start later with the first car leaving Orange at 09:45 hrs.
- Transport T23, commencing at the end of Icely Road, has been altered to stop at Sofala for lunch.
- More time is allowed for the lunch break in Sofala.
- Sections R19 and T24a have been cancelled.
- Transport T24b, from Sofala to Box Ridge will run as planned, with the first Regularity car due to leave Sofala at 12:47 hrs.
A paper copy of the attached docs will be provided at the start of Day 5.
Clerk of the Course