If you’ve come all this way then you shouldn’t miss Uluru! Take the 1-hr flight from Alice Springs to Uluru or drive the iconic Red Centre Way via the Mereenie Loop Road and Kings Canyon or down the Stuart Highway.
Ayers Rock Resort provides a variety of accommodation options for every possible taste and budget – from the award winning Sails in the Desert hotel, and modern Desert Gardens Hotel, to the self-contained Emu Walk Apartments and the authentic Outback Pioneer Hotel.
There are over 65 tours and activities to explore in and around Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and Ayers Rock Resort. Dine under the sparkling night sky at the award-winning Sounds of Silence. Ride a camel across the desert dunes. Hop on a Harley, or embark on a base walk of Uluru (Ayers Rock).
There is even more reason to visit Uluru in 2016: a once-in-lifetime experience, Bruce Munro’s Field of Light Uluru, will make its Australian debut.
The monumental solar-powered exhibition will see Bruce Munro and his team install more than 50,000 slender stems crowned with frosted-glass spheres that will bloom as darkness falls.
Pathways will draw viewers into the installation, which will come to life under the vast outback sky brilliant with stars.
The 12-month solar-powered exhibition will open to the public on April 1, 2016 and will remain open until March 31, 2017.
Book direct with Ayers Rock Resort and receive 10% off your accommodation.
To make a booking visit www.ayersrockresort.com.au or call 1300 134 044 or +61 (0)2 8296 8010. Quote promo Code: CLASSIC16
Please Note: Ayers Rock Resort does sell out at this time of year, to avoid disappointment we recommend to reserve your accommodation early.
The fine print:
- Bookings must be made by 30 May 2016. Offer is valid for travel from 10 June to 10 July 2016 inclusive. Accommodation is subject to availability.
- The bookings can only be made direct with Voyages Ayers Rock Resort on the website www.ayersrockresort.com.au or via the Travel Centre phone 1300 134 044 or (02) 8296 8010. Discounts not applicable through any third party.
- The special promo code CLASSIC16 must be quoted and cannot be applied during Blackout dates or to group bookings 9 rooms or more.
- The offer discount is 10% off room only rates depending on the hotel and dates booked. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or loyalty rewards points.
- Offer is only valid for Outback Pioneer Hotel, Emu Walk Apartments, Desert Gardens Hotel and Sails in the Desert (not available at the Outback Pioneer Lodge and Ayers Rock Campground)