The next Classic Outback Trial kicks off in Alice Springs on 18 June, 2016 – just 365 sleeps away!
So, in celebration, we’ve released lots of new things to our site today:
- There’s more information on Classic Outback Regularity to explain this exciting new event in more detail.
- We’ve enhanced the About COT 2016 section of the site to (hopefully) answer all your questions. Sing out if it doesn’t! Or email…
- Pre-regulations and Info sheets to help with eligibility, entries and vehicle preparation.
- We now have 27 nominations for the 2016 event – thank you all! The COT 2016 nomination list has now been published and we’ll be updating it as more nominations are received.
- We’ve started something new: “Questions with:”. These will be “interviews” with COT people, including entrants, drivers, co-drivers, service crews and officials. First cab off the rank is “Questions with: Michael Coates“ – Michael’s was the first nomination we received for the 2016 and it’s good read – thanks Michael. We’ll aim to have a “Questions with…” every week.
- There’s a new picture gallery of snaps from our May Survey Trip. We had a really good time and can’t wait for the next trip in Jul…
Phew – that’s lots of reading for you! Anyway, we’re getting a bit excited – hope you are too.